Computer problems, no LBC

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Computer problems, no LBC
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 10:17:06 -0400
Yesterday I sent out a request for assistance.  Well I finally got the
problem fixed.  Of course I feel dumb but what they hey...

Anyway the problem centered around the third party BIOS that is installed on
my second hard drive.  Somehow the file was corrupted and was not loading so
therefor it screwed everything up.  Well I finally realized it this am
(after spending much time on it yesterday.  And reinstalled the bios, and
all is well.

I did remove the CMOS battery and check it and it reads a good strong 4
volts.  I really didn't think it was the problem.  I have never had to
(knock on wood) replace a back up battery in a computer yet!  Well thanks
for any and all replies.  I will get around to reading them sometime today.

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm