For Sale Bugeye , Midget and Many , Many Spares For sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For Sale Bugeye , Midget and Many , Many Spares For sale
From: Wendy Raven & David Phillips <wendance@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:10:16 -0700
Listers;

As some on the list before me I find myself in the position of wanting
to find a caretaker for the accumulated projects I just don't have time
for. In trying to simplify my life I have for sale a 1960 Bugeye rolling
chassis in good to very good shape (nice red paint), needs interior. The
engine and tranny have been been pulled. In addition I bought a "68
Midget to use as a parts car but it's really in too good of shape for
that and would be an easy restoration. Engine is in place and ran prior
to withdrawl of the radiator and carbs(which I still have).

In addition to having the original Bugeye 948 and smoothcase I have Two
(2) additional 1275's and Two (2) additional ribcase tranny's. I also
have too many parts to list that come as part of the package. I don't
want to sell this piecemeal but as a package. I'm listing this starting
Friday in the Denver Post. I am asking $6000 dollars for the lot.

If your interested or need more details please e-mail or call me;
information listed below. I would like to see them go to someone who
will put them back on the road.

Thanks for your patience ... David

PS. Sorry to those of you on multiple lists

David Phillips
E-Mail: Wendance@earthlink.net
Telephone: 303-666-4960