Re: NADA Book

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: NADA Book
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:16:09 -0400
>Does anybody have a current NADA book, and could you look up the value of a
>1977 MG Midget for me?  If the car is not listed in the book, I must pay tax
>on $500.00, which isn't bad at all.  (It seems there should be a way to
profit
>in all this.  But what car is worth a whole lot, but not listed in NADA?  Did
>they make a gold-plated Humber?)

They had a gold plated DeLorean.. =)

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com
crossroads: lanes & legends of south jersey
http://members.home.net/bruset

the mgb haven: http://members.home.net/mgbhaven
"Yesterday was yesterday. Today forgets. Tomorrow there
 may be nothing, no one left to remember, as the world
 picks up speed towards a dubious future."

 Henry Charleton Beck, 1937