Re: TR6 Value

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Value
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:54:01 -0500
Oh boy you missed a verbal opportunity, but I know how those sales "people"
(note the quotes) can be.
"Classic? well that may be true...this one? more of a has-been! Steal? Yes,
I agree, you would be stealing if you actually sell it to some poor sucker
for that price! Judging by your statement, I know a helluva lot more about
English cars than you do. I'll give you 4K for it, but I'll need to take it
out for a spin first."
Did she REALLY say that? Or are you just paraphrasing?
Dan

>Snooty: Yes, well you obviously don't know much about English cars then.
This car is a classic and