The best car we own

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The best car we own
From: Pat Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:56:19 -0700
Guess what is the best car we own?We have an '89 aerostar,my wife's 83
rabbit and my 79 B.
Lets see the rabbit isn't running right now needs a $170 fuelpump!!!(
anyone know where I can get one cheap???) generator $180,both front
axles $150 brakes hoses battery etc $$$$ and she's only had it 1 1/2
years!The aerostar has had a tranny rebuild $1400,a flywheel replacement
$400 water pump $75 brakes shocks etc $$$$.and now my MG I've put 40,000
miles in 4 years total costs of maintenance to keep it on the road (not
goodies)
probably less than $500.I just put about 300 miles the last week alone
and not a burp!I wouldn't be afraid to drive it across country.So next
time you hear someone badmouthing Mgs remember this!
Pat