'70 MGB for sale - Portland, Or

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '70 MGB for sale - Portland, Or
From: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 16:06:17 -0700
I've got to many cars and need to find a new home for a '70 B roadster, I
would like to get about $2500 for it. It's a rostyle wheeled car, without
an overdrive. Currenly it's a GM metalic burgandy, it spent part of it's
life in rather ugly metalic purple, and it was born in BRG. Since I've had
it I've replace the clutch and brake master cylinders and a long list of
little things. The motor in it a GB series motor, so it's about a 65. The
original motor was leaking oil out of every joint and it had a few other
problems that needed to be delt with, so I put the motor out of the car I'm
working on for my wife in it. I was told it was rebuilt when I got the car,
I don't have any paper work to tell you what was done. Cold it runs about
90lbs oil pressure and hot idle it's about 45. The floor boards were
fiberglassed when I got the car, no apparent rust in the sills, or outer
panels. For about a year and a half I used this as a commuter car, so it
was/is reasably reliable, currently I've lost my mind and I'm driving a
CGT. Interior & top are tired but usuable, I've got some used set covers
that would go with the car.