RE: My speedometer still bounces

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: My speedometer still bounces
From: "Clayton Kirkwood" <kirkwood@garlic.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 20:43:01 -0700
May not be any help at all as I only have an A (hah!!!), but I had a
speedometer bounce and after having the rear ujoint replace (thanks
Lawrie), the speedometer is much more steady. Hard to believe that
this could affect the speedo, but weirder things happen in life.

Clayton Kirkwood
(916) 663-2368
kirkwood@garlic.com