Re: Confused / MGB GT ??

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Confused / MGB GT ??
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:58:50 -0600 (MDT)
On Sat, 17 Oct 1998, Trevor Boicey wrote:

> "Carl W. French" wrote:
> >
> > Rick R wrote:
> > >
> > > I plan to purchase an MG around Feb. and was wandering, in order to get
> > > a car with a back seat, from what I can tell I would need an MGB GT.
> > > Does this model come as a convertible?
> >
> >     Sawzall perhaps? You are stuck here. If you want a car with a back
> > seat the MG is just not going to work for you
>
>   Easy solution: Buy a Magnette.

YES!!!  Oh, but he said he wanted a ragtop.  NO!!!

Which brings us to ... has anyone scanned in that picture of a Magnette
with the roof cut off?  I have yet to see it.

Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff
Albuquerque NM USA

1960 MGA           "Baby"