Re: Confused / MGB GT ??

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: Confused / MGB GT ??
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:02:27 -0400
Kevin Sullivan wrote:
> Which brings us to ... has anyone scanned in that picture of a Magnette
> with the roof cut off?  I have yet to see it.

  I have "the pic". Will be scannerless for a few days, but
will scan when I am set up again. Somebody remind me. ;>

  It's a bad picture though. Well, properly, it's a bad
environment for the image.

  If I recall, imaging a 5x14 foot car in a 6x15 foot
garage. The photographer looks like he could JUST squeeze
in and snap the photo. But the perspective is a bit warped
because it is inches from the boot but far from the rest of
the car.

  At least, this is the pic I have. This one is from Practical
Classics of a few months ago, I remember there was a small thread
about that image when it came out.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca