Re: TD Newbie

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: TD Newbie
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 18:46:24 -0700
Hi Bob,

    Welcome to the club.  First things first -- IMHO the absolute top source for
parts is Abingdon Spares in Walpole NH (1-800-225-0251).  The quality is better
than Moss, the delivery is better, they only do T-series parts, the owner, Gerry
Goguen, is a walking encyclopedia of T-series machines.  Usual disclaimer. I'm
just a very satisfied customer.
Very few parts are unavailable through the market, this list, the UKBBS and
especially folks like Skip Kelsey, Jarl deBoer, Lawrie Alexander and a few
others.  You are definitely going to want a set of Whitworth combination
wrenches and sockets.  You should also consider joining the NEMGTR.  Welcme
aboard.

Bud Krueger
52TD (TD10855)