Re: TD Newbie

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TD Newbie
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:24:48 -0400
At 11:47 PM 10/19/98 -0500, Robert Allen wrote:
>Okay, what's a fellow need to take care of a TD? Just how many weird
>wrenches do I gotta buy? What are the good books? What's the ohmigawd
>parts you don't want to break under any circumstances? How do you get
>the damn doors to stay closed? Moss the only US parts vendor?
>--
>Bob Allen, Kansas City
>TD 13588

Ok Bob, its easy.

1. join the NEMGTregister so you can get the Sacred Octagon
2. get the NEMGTR publication the"T Series Handbook" Also get the factory
workshop manual
3. Get the Moss Catalogue and the Abingdon Spares Catalogue (they are the
two main suppliers.)
 4. for tools, you will need a set of Whits , I suggest a set of
combination box and opens, and a set of sockets.
If you need addresses, email me.

Mike

Mike