Re: Haynes VS Bently

To: <'dresden@tiac.net'>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Haynes VS Bently
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 05:45:03 -0500
Just one additional note on this subject:
    Most of the diagrams in the Haynes manual are listed as 'typical for
years 19xx,19yy', which of course probably means that they aren't completely
correct.  I've run into several cases where the diagrams are inaccurate or
the wiring colors are mislabeled, or there are components in the diagram
that aren't on the component list etc.  I other words, take the Haynes
diagrams with a grain of salt.
   The Bentlys diagrams on the other hand have been accurate for my cars, as
far as I can tell.
Harlan.