RE: dead MGB

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>, Jim Carney
Subject: RE: dead MGB
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:21:55 -0500
If it's the water level, the battery is toast, the 1/4 revolution it turned
was strong and then everything went totally dead, the solenoid won't click,
the lights won't come on, etc. My initial thought is that it isn't the
battery, but I'll check it anyway. I think that it's more likely to be a
cable. (judging by the way it failed).