Air conditioning for MGC

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Air conditioning for MGC
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 14:08:31 EDT
I have a beautifully restored '68 MGC GT, with an automatic transmission (
only one of 400 built) that rides like a dream. It's really the definition of
a grand tourer. I love the car, but I'd like to get more year-round driving in
Ft. Lauderdale by putting air conditioning in the car. I know the 6 cyllinders
can handle the load, but a local A/C shop said the engine bay was too crowded
to put in all the required hardware.

Does anyone have suggestions, or know who does this kind of work, particularly
in Florida?

Steve Yaffe