final speedo question (hopefully)

Subject: final speedo question (hopefully)
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 98 17:57:43 -0800
I think I tracked down part of my speedo problem. (Thanks to the advice
of the list) I removed the angle drive at the transmission, cleaned and
relubed it. Not only is the speedometer a bit less erratic, it also
quieted a lot of chatter from the transmission. Now the question: There's
a screw on the side of the angle drive. Is this something I should open
up, clean out and lube? I didn't touch it just in case it was some sort
of adjustment screw or the one that that holds the whole thing together.
As always, thanks in advance.

Joseph
67 B Roadster.