Re: Ceramic coatings = cooler headers

To: jimbb88@erols.com
Subject: Re: Ceramic coatings = cooler headers
From: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:22:35 EST
 A source in CT that is used by a lot of the street rod owners is AirBorn
Coatings, 52 Village St, East Hartford, 06108. Phone 960-528-8281.  They
seem to do the same sort of thing that JetHot does, but their prices are
considerably lower.
  Several MGs in the CT club have exhaust manifolds that have been given
the ceramic coating, and the owners are pleased. TD manifold, $70, in
April '98.
Bob