Re: tube shock conversion

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: tube shock conversion
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 12:26:48 -0800
Word on the street is that Jim Stuart said:
> I know this is an old thread, but I just took a 2 hour ride with my
> Gabriel Pro-Rider Heavy Duty Gas Shocks (installed, as opposed to
> sitting in the passenger seat), & I wanted to howl a bit. Pn 73626,
> $12.99 each @ Pep Boys-

This is for the rear I take it?  Are these the aforementioned 1984-1988
Dodge Colt shocks (front or rear from a Colt?)

I will be updating the conversion plans with the comments from the list
soon.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)