[Fwd: fuel]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: fuel]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:02:03 -0500

--------------651D2941595B

Must be my day for getting requests for help.

Can anyone help this couple out?

--------------651D2941595B

From: RAMIT78@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:10:34 EST
To: mgrick@ptd.net
Subject: fuel

 I have been looking for some oune who can help me solve the problem with my
wifes midget. it is a 75, but the body has been modified to a 70 chorme
bumper. the problem we have is fule getting in the oil. we have converted to a
weber carberator. have you heard od this before, and any Ideas, thanks

tom deidra, and margy the midget  waco tx

--------------651D2941595B--