Ampliifier

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ampliifier
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:33:26 -0800
Primarily for Rick but also anyone else with a late model RB that uses
an amplified distributor/coil. I was in the same predicament a few years
ago and had no luck obtaining an external amplifier in the US, altho
they may be available now. I was able to obtain one quickly and
reasonably from the MGOC. I assume you have to be member but you might
want to check their email and/or website. I am able to order parts via
email from them which greatly  expedites matters.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski