Melted my wires but running again!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Melted my wires but running again!
From: "Craig Brownlee" <Craig_Brownlee@ong.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:16:38 -0600

A big thanks to all of the listers that gave me advice when i melted my
wiring harness while working on my alternator.  Last night i put the
rebuilt alternator back in and fired my little MG back up.  Almost brought
tears to my eyes this morning driving it to work with the top down....  Of
course the cold weather might have helped on that.  Turned out all i melted
was one wire and small nicks in one of the others....  So I didn't have to
replace the entire harness like i earlier assumed.  Once again thanks for
the advice.

Craig Brownlee

Glad to be back in the MG drivers club

77 MBB