Re: dead MGB...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: dead MGB...
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:41:34 -0500 (EST)
Any other ideas. I guess I start with replacing the solenoid.

>The really unfortuneate part is that I'm in a down hill parking space, so I
>can't even bump start the car....
>
>Hmm.... Hopefully it'll decide to start when I'm ready to go home and I can
>get it home....

I know I'm new to MGs, and haven't even looked at the solenoid on mine (the
car is in a garage a couple of miles away) but shouldn't one be able to
jump across this one with a piece of wire the same way you can with most
vehicles? Please advise, knowledgeable ones, as I'm curious also...not a
good long term option, but might get you home.