RE: Argggg...Stripped Spark Plug (73B)

Subject: RE: Argggg...Stripped Spark Plug (73B)
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 00:46:32 -0700
Nick a Heli coil will fix your head.  It is a job that could be done on your car
but best done off the car.  And as always a machine shop probably is better
equiped to do it.

Too bad, good luck.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"