Re: Argggg...Stripped Spark Plug (73B)

Subject: Re: Argggg...Stripped Spark Plug (73B)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:45:28 -0700
As a child we had a 100cc motorcycle that was prone to fouling its
plug.  As we where children eventually we cross threaded the plug...
We were able to get it out.  We pulled the head and were able to repair
the head.  We ran a thread cutter of the same size through the hole to
realign the threads.  (probably got lucky, but it worked...)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com