Dizzying Tale...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dizzying Tale...
From: jeanderson@nitsuko.com
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 14:36:41 -0500

John E Anderson@NITSUKO
10-31-98 03:36 PM

Greetings all,

  Thanks to all who responded with suggestions on removing the stuck dizzy
from my
'60 A with 'B' engine.  The winning suggestion was offered by George
Merryweather of
Classic Restorations - I ended up having to rotate the clinch bolt
bracket around far enough to unscrew the distributor housing screw.

  From there, I was able to remove the screw and housing, then drive
the dizzy out from the housing... all in all, a relatively enjoyable way
to spend part of a Saturday morning (after moving bunches
of leaves around!)

  Thanks again for the suggestions..

john