Re: First british car...

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Karl Shultz" <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: First british car...
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:14:39 -0600
Another Blaze Red 73 B on the list! That makes at least 3 of us!
Blaze ("orange") must have been a common color for 73, but rather unique
now. Whatever you do, don't change the color! ;)
As for the LTDs, they're rather easy to replace if you've got some patience.
You can order them from Moss, etc., or you might try a local upholstery
shop.
No ideas on the tranny problem, but bleeding the clutch would be a good
place to start.
Welcome and enjoy!

Dan
73 Blaze B