Have to move it soon...

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Have to move it soon...
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@nospamix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:49:33 -0600
Stuck my neck out last Saturday and while standing in the pouring, icy
rain (and ankle deep mud) of Kansas City and agreed to buy a '66 B that
has not seen a road in quite a few years. No engine, but the body is
decent (no rocker rust). Thought I had a trailer lined up, called my
buddy today and he informs me that he crashed the stock car and in
frustration, sold everything, including the trailer. Now I have to get
this car from Kansas City to Des Moines, IA, soon. No hitch, no trailer,
U-Haul car haulers are too much for my daily driver....Because of
condition, I don't think I'd want to try a tow rig, any semblence of
wheel bearings would be probably smoking within 10 miles. Anybody
between here and there looking to make a couple of bucks? I'll buy the
gas to boot! Help or suggestions appreciated. Gotta move it soon, as
present owner is moving his shop has to be out of his building by the
end of the month. No room in the new place.

As a PS, this guy has quite an acculumation of parts for MG and Triumph,
as well as some other LBC's. He is not really in the parts business, he
does repairs and restorations. He's not looking to spend a lot of time
pulling stuff off for a 20.00 sale, nor is he set up to ship stuff on a
regular basis, but he has a fair of sheet metal as well as major engine
parts. He asked that I not post his name and number, but said I could
give it to people who have a need for some of the bigger stuff. E-Mail
me directly for his name and number.

Chris Rogers
Des Moines, IA
'64B