RE: Where do I find fiberglass body parts?

To: James <James@LWSD.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Where do I find fiberglass body parts?
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:44:41 -0700
Moss Motors sells aluminum hoods, don't know about the other stuff.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"