RE: Rebuilt Alternators

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: RE: Rebuilt Alternators
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 20:42:42 -0700
Bud, I read your post earlier and didn't really have a solution but something
just "clicked".  It seems to me when I too thought I would use a Lucas
alternator when I bought the first rebuild, of several, I had on my car the
parts house had pictures of the various alternators for MGs.  We chose the one
with the proper plug in it.  So if you bought your alternator locally go back
and look at their catalogs and see if they can order the one with the correct
plug.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO. USA
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"