Starting a stored car.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Starting a stored car.
From: bill.marianna.graham@ibm.net
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 13:58:28 -0500
A friend of mine has just brought her MGB to florida from seattle where
is as stored for 10 years. she said that it was started and run about
every two months for the first eight years but has not been run in the
last two. No special storage preparations were made as far as I can tell
(I have not seen the car yet), it still has 10 year old fluids in it. I
would like some advice on what steps to take in what order in order to
get in back on the road. We don't want to make things worse by doing the
wrong thing.

Any help greatly appreciated

Bill Graham
71 B