Re: How Many?

To: Lightmkr@email.msn.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: How Many?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:19:49 EST
In a message dated 11/5/98 3:40:23 PM Central Standard Time,
Lightmkr@email.msn.com writes:

<< My Question is what would be a good mix of shim sizes to order?(and how
many
 of each) I just don't want to get started and have to order more in the
 middle of the job.
 Thanks for the help. >>

John:

   One of the reasons to deal with folks like me, Skip and Lawrie is
that if you had ordered the suspension parts from us, we would
include a half or dozen or so of the shims in each size inorder for
you to complete the job, and when you sent the leftovers back,
give you a credit (remember the core on the swivel assemblies?).

   Yes, I know it really does not sound like a bunch of $$$, but when
you start adding up the "bunch of $$$" it becomes LOTS of $$$.

   Freebee---order 2 of the fat ones and 5 each of the rest.  Odds
are you'll make it.

Cheers.........

           Ed