Re: Need Advice

To: Naccarato Family <nacca@cancom.net>
Subject: Re: Need Advice
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 17:23:56 -0800
--8nIJk4ghYZn606hC

Word on the street is that Naccarato Family said:
> Hi my name is Chris Naccarato and I am redoing my whole 74B is Obsolete
> Automotive in Ontario a good place to get parts? and are their prices
> resonable?

Thier prices are higher on most items compared to the usual suspects
(Moss, VB, etc) but their publication "Sports Car Chronicle" contains
many *excellent* tips, and the extra money you spend on parts with them
could very well be worth it - i think their spares are high quality where
you will find the spares at other sources can be pretty low quality.

Plus, once you convert currency, pay extra shipping and duty, you wouldn't
save that much money anyway.  And I like to support smaller, local shops.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key

--8nIJk4ghYZn606hC

--8nIJk4ghYZn606hC--