Re: Cartpets (Was Restoration)

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Cartpets (Was Restoration)
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 00:47:27 EST
On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 07:52:29 -0800 "Lawrie  Alexander"
<Lawrie@britcars.com> writes:
>Mike........
>
>As a professional in the restoration business, may I rephrase your
>comment
>on Scarborough Faire's carpet?
>
>"Nobody makes a cheaper carpet kit than SF and their quality is barely
>adequate"
>
>Lawrie

Lawrie-
Hmmmm - obviously some bad SF experience under this particular
bridge,.....
I stand by my opinion given my personal points of reference - i.e. two
Moss sets that didnt fit and a SICP one that was so thin it was more like
wrapping paper!
I'm always willing to learn however - and will always defer to experience
- Which ones do you think give the best value?

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley