What I saw on the way to the office today

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: What I saw on the way to the office today
From: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:01:42 -0500
I just have to describe the Austin Healy I saw in traffic today at
lunchtime in Roswell, Ga.

I am not an expert on identifying the year or model, but it appeared to
be early 1960's, light grey, and perfect in every regard.  All of the
chrome was perfect, the paint was beautiful, there were no dings,
scrapes, any imperfections I could see as I drove slowly by in traffic.
It could have been driven directly off the showroom.  Looked brand
new...

Just wanted to share...

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget