Re: Used Webber ??

To: <rrobertstr4@email.com>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Used Webber ??
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 18:22:57 -0800
Used Weber for $300? I just sold a really clean one for $185 (after
advertising it here on this list).

I do have another one, not quite as clean and shiny (but who says the $300
didn't need some work?), but complete with manifold and air cleaner. I'd let
that one go for $160 plus shipping.

Of course, you could always just get the Z-S rebuilt properly - we do it for
less than $300.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com