Re: Re: driving sim

To: <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>, <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: driving sim
From: "Carufel Family" <carufel@funtv.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 06:36:05 -0800
well, I really liked karts for a while. I wanted to be a stock car driver
THEN. I built my own kart out of thick ass metal and a 3.0 hp engine. It
really hauls. the thing is, it is illegal to drive on the street. it might
not be as bad if you have a license but it is still illlegal. The cart
mainly sits in the garage, up on some sawhorses. Problem: I bought some rust
oleum "chrome-silver" paint from sears and sprayed. let it sit for two
weeks, laid a rag on it for a day, and when i came back the rag was stuck to
the paint. CLEAN RAG. so I just shelved the thing. It needs a new throttle
engine mounting setup, where the throttle cable links to the engine. Has
really cool drum brake specifically made for a go kart. Any one need a good
quality GO Kart?? make an offer....

P.S. THe kind of karts you see racing cost 2500->.... i got sick... how can
you spend so much on a go kart??

Ben Carufel
1970 MGB GT <---Today,Tomorrow, who knows...