MGA Doors

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Doors
From: parkerw@juno.com
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 12:35:24 EST
Hi everyone,
        I'm still in search of some decent used doors for an MGA
roadster.  Must be rust-free.  I'm located in Chicago but will pay
shipping if necessary.  Also, I'm getting ready to remove the fenders
(yes, all 4) and was curious if I should be worried about them warping
and not fitting when they're ready to go back on.  Any thoughts?  I also,
(last one) was wondering if there are any sites about vintage racing.  I
don't want my A to be a full-race car, but was wondering what one must do
to make a car eligible.  Is there any age limit on drivers? (Say no,
PLEASE)
I'm on the digest so reply direct.
TIA,
Parker Whiteway