Re: Racing

To: "Keith Wheeler" <keithw@sand.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Racing
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 10:37:33 -0800
Phil Hill made the same comment in a conversation I had with him a number of
years ago. Of course, both he and Stirling were talking about the LSR car,
but it was still an MG!

By the way Keith, in Stirling's quote that you reprinted from "Jaguar Sports
Racers", could he have been referring to certain famous rental

Lawrie