EX-181

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: EX-181
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:16:19 EST
<<"Mr. Moss, what's the fastest car you've ever driven?"
S.M. "an MG"
and from the book "Jaguar Sports Racers":
S.M. "...Aston, Jaguar, MG, and some lessor marques"
 -Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/>>

You reminded me of an early NAMGAR meet that I attended in the early 80s at
Tiburon. I was there with my Mk 2 Coupe and my friend was there with his 1600
roadster (hope to see everyone at Tahoe next summer).
The speaker was Phil Hill, who I had previously met when racing at Laguna
Seca. He is a very modest man, and seemed truly surprised that myself and many
other MG fans were willing to sit and listen to him talk about his racing
history and the details of his runs in EX 181 for as long as he cared to
speak. Wonderful times!

Bill S.