RE: mga: MGA Twin Cam.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: mga: MGA Twin Cam.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:16:13 -0800
John and Bill:

        When my friend was researching EX186 the Le Mans Twin Cam we
talked with Henry Stone the factory race mechanic about this problem.
He showed us drawings of a spacer that fit under the top of the SU float
bowl.  The spacer effectively deepened the bowl and reduced the problems
of fuel starvation.
        Sounds like the modification your guys were doing.

Kelvin.