Re: Webers

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Webers
From: deutas37@snyoneva.cc.oneonta.edu
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 14:14:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:
 <My father might have a point on the SUs over a weber, but my B has a
Weber, and on more than one occation i was glad.  when something goes
wrong with them, it was very easy for me to find the problem so that i
could drive to school with out worring about my gas pedal staying down (
one morning i lost the throtel spring, so i had to lift the petal with my
foot to stop accelerating.)  that's just my opinion.=20
Safey Fast,=20
Adam Deutsch
72B