Re: Turn Signal Problems

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Turn Signal Problems
From: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:25:20 -0600
I have an answer that WORKED FOR ME and I had the SAME problem of
sometimes working, sometimes not, usually being very bright, hazards
working better than turns, etc, etc.  Yesterday while at Pep Boys I
found a ELECTRONIC turn flasher!  (Yes, I know Lucas didn't make it.)
Tridon, Electronic EL 12-C, works up to 10 bulbs.  I plugged it in and
everything work, nice and fast, bright and clear!  I can get it
inspected now!

Hope this helps,

Dwade
77 RB MGB