Webber DGV jetting questions

To: "MG List Posts" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Webber DGV jetting questions
From: "image" <image77@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:15:13 -0700
I'm getting ready to reinstall the engine into my 79 B. It has a Webber
conversion, and I'm not sure what it's supposed to be jetted to. The DPO
said something about switching jets, but he had no idea what he was talking
about.

What should be in there as a starting point?

What might I consider changing in the interest of power? It's a de-smogged
18V motor with a Mallory, a mild cam, Monza exhaust, and a stainless header.
Would it be worth my while to bother with re jetting for this setup? Does
anyone else have a similar setup (running preferably) and / or any insight?

Thanks!
Jason