New MGB Race Results Page

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New MGB Race Results Page
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:22:05 -0800
In my quest to learn all about the MGB's history on and off the track I've
painstakingly compiled a list of every MGB entry in the World Championship
series from 1962-1978 :)  Check it out -

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/sport/results.html

I had no idea B's did so well.  They routinely kicked everyone's butt except
for Porsche and Ferrari.  Not bad for company eh?

Highlights:

1st in class, Rallye Monte Carlo, 1964
1st in class, Targa Florio, 1966
1st in class, Targa Florio, 1968
3rd in class, Nurburgring, 1963
and three VERY respectable finishes at Le Mans

If you've got more results, send them this way.

Cheers,
Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key