RE: Jig saw puzzle carpet set

To: "'Hans Duinhoven'" <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>, Scott McKorkle <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: RE: Jig saw puzzle carpet set
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:15:21 +0100
Hans,

You DO have the .pdf catalog from Moss USA, don't you?

I have just checked this, page 73, but all that is in there is obvious (at
least to me).

Greetings

(sunny today, isn't it?)

Rene van Maanen
Project Manager HP Consulting
Tel: +31 20 547 7578 / +31 (0)6 53 647 076 (mobile)
e-mail: rene-van_maanen@hp.com