Re: Jig saw puzzle carpet set

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Subject: Re: Jig saw puzzle carpet set
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:04:39 -0800
Hans,

Look in a current issue of the Moss or Victoria British catalogs (if you
have access to them!)  There are pictures of the carpet sets fully laid out
in the proper position.  If you don't have these catalogs, email me your
fax number (please include country code!).  I will try to fax you a page
that shows the carpet kit laid out.

Regards,
Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB