Re: MGB (My G Baby) and while we're on GT's :)

To: neilc@tradesrv.com.au, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB (My G Baby) and while we're on GT's :)
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:43:08 EST
Neil:

I read your note about the GT. I have a '68 MGCGT which I restored and which I
absolutely love. The Pininfarina GT desigh is by far the best body MG ever
produced, even better than the A.  I'm curious about your friend who put air
conditioning in his "C". I want to do that since I live in Florida. Was his
installed in the U.S. or Australia?  Is it possible to get some information on
this because the "C" engine bay is a bit tight?
Thanks,
          Steve