Re: still looking for B in Ohio...

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Brian Furgalus" <mowog@usa.net>
Subject: Re: still looking for B in Ohio...
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:22:26 -0600
Brian,
Where are you at in Ohio? You aren't too far from me here in Kentucky, and
maybe someone in my club (Louisville) or in Mike Razor's club (Lexington)
has a lead. I've never seen any lack of MGs for sale in Ohio on
www.trader-online.com !
Hell...I had to go to Nashville to find my B, but there ARE MGBs around if
we beat the brush, so to speak.
Dan
73 B