Re: still looking for B in Ohio...

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: still looking for B in Ohio...
From: Brian Furgalus <mowog@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 23:10:22 -0500
Well, I'm in Avon Lake to be exact, which is a western suburb of
Cleveland.  If there were a *really* nice car in the 3-4K range, I might
consider travel.  We will be going to the Detroit auto show, so if any
of you folks in Michigan have anything for sale, I might be able to come
take a look.  Anything's possible!