Re: FS

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FS
From: Brian Furgalus <mowog@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 19:59:04 -0500
That's funny!  First of all, this ad also appeared in my local paper,
the Plain Dealer in Cleveland!  The car is in Columbus, not "Cols".
(Probably just a typo!)  Second, a 350 hp TD is absolutely perverted!
Think of it...  it 's a discusting thought that makes me shiver.

Brrrrrrr...

Cheers,
Brian "who prefers not to twist apart his cars" Furgalus