Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 1978 MGB in Wertern Mass junkyard
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 19:10:49 -0500 (EST)
>The yard is owned by a friend, I'll ask the deal.  It's probably best to take
>the whole car, less work on their part...

Actually, I can't take the whole car, which is why I asked that...I live in
the Boston area, and am already renting separate garage space for my B, as
I can only have one car in my apartment house parking lot, and that belongs
to the Toyota for now...=(

I'm sure it's a great deal for the whole car, but can't do it...there are
some other bits and pieces I covet as well, and if they'll let ME pull them
all, I'll come out there and do it if the price is right. Thanks.

Nevin